Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Living room...colors chosen (and love seat for sale)

I'm a busy busy bee!  Between working, the kids, the hubs, and trying to turn my house into a fabulous space, it seems I have been forgetting to blog.

Today I met with my wonderful decorator friend, who also happens to be another coach's wife, and she helped me pick paint colors.  She also helped me with ideas for moving around the furniture, I am so excited to get this started!!!!

The primary color will be Sherwin Williams camelback

With Baguette in the art niche

And she talked me into Quietude for the dining room


I am so excited to get started!!!

And of course, before I can start buying things I have to get rid of some things.  So, I have a chocolate brown loveseat for sale if anyone is interested.  $100 or best offer.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment