Monday, May 30, 2011

Family time away

It's been a busy few months, as I said in my last post, things have been a little crazy.  Last week, the hubs got an AWESOME email.  Sea World has launched a teacher appreciation.  Until June 30, teachers can receive a free fun card.  We quickly took advantage of this and booked a room for the weekend.  How could I resist?  With his free ticket, a great deal on tickets for the big one and myself, and a great $50 credit on expedia.  I just couldn't pass it up.  

Saturday morning bright and early we headed west in the JuiceMOBILE to San Antonio.  Of course, as always, it was an adventure.  When we got to the hotel, we realized we had gotten the last room they had available and the a/c was broken.  Thankfully, it had black-out shades so it wasn't THAT bad.  :)

Sunday morning we grabbed the free breakfast buffet in the lobby and headed to the park.  

First stop, dolphins:

The little one wasn't so sure about this.  




The new Bay of Play was definitely a favorite of the princesses:
The little one and I rode the carousel

 While Daddy and the big one ride the Shamu coaster


 The big one loved the water, but OMG look at all those people

If you plan on visiting Sea World SA anytime soon, I definitely recommend Rosita's Cafe for lunch.  It was an all you can eat Pizza, pasta and salad buffet, drinks included.  It was less than $30 for all of us to eat and we got PLENTY!! 

The little one had a nap while Daddy and the big one sat in the splash zone for the Believe show

 Rio Loco!!  (in case you don't speak spanish that means Crazy River ;) )





One last time on the carousel before we head back to the hotel.  I'm so excited I can't even stand it



Fine, I guess I'll smile


Overall it was a GREAT weekend, just the four of us.  I think my favorite part of the weekend was the last night when the little one didn't want to go to sleep.  She called for mama, she called for daddy and when neither one of us would come, she gave in and started yelling "Sissser!  Sissser!"  <3 Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment