Wednesday, May 25, 2011

It's hard to be so mamalicious

I have been a terrible blogger.  I admit it, I suck at it.  There are weeks when I am GREAT, and I blog all the time, and then.....Nada, zip, zilch.  I would love to say it is because I have been out saving the world a wad of cash one deal at a time, and this is somewhat true, but honestly, I have just been a crazy person.

Between, the 2 princesses, my Uh-MAZE-Ing job, the hubster, running, and playing dress up, I just haven't taken much time to blog.  I promise all my faithful readers, all 7 of you, I will be making more of an effort soon.  How you ask?  Well, it's almost summer in the Mamalicious home and that means a few things, the best of all being, DADDY'S HOME!!!  There are times, like around October, that I find being married to a football coach downright annoying, but come June, it all pays off.

But in the meantime, here are a few things that I have been up to in recent weeks.

I did run the Sprint for Life, with a PR of 31:29  WooHoo!!
I also won a contest that my awesome company Juice in the City put on, and they wrapped my car!  Introducing the Juice Mobile!!




And finally, my greatest accomplishment of the week.  I have lost enough weight that I can now fit back into my wedding gown:
Sorry for the crappy quality.  It was hard enough to get the hubs to take the pic with the cell phone.  :)

Like I said, I promise I will start blogging more regularly again soon.  I may even start sharing some recipes again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment