Monday, November 15, 2010

Christmas gifts on a budget

As usual, I'm always on the hunt for a bargain.  But I also like fun and unique gift ideas.  Obviously, I can't list everything I've found for gifts since some of the recipients may read this.  LOL, I can however share with you the fun idea I have been putting together for a friend of mine.

First of all, get a basket or some sort of cute container.  I am loving the Square Utility Tote from 31 gifts. $24
It comes in six different styles and can be embroidered with the recipients name for only $6 more.

Next on blockbuster.com, you can purchase gift cards that can be used to rent movies.  I suggest getting one for $10.

At Target they have these super cute throws for only $9.99.  
Product Image Room Essentials™ Brown Super Soft Throw - 50"x60"
They come in 5 different colors so you could match the container you get.  

Finally, choose some sort of snack popcorn, trailmix, or even make your own chex mix and put it in a cute plastic container.  Stick it all in the tote and add a cute bow.  You have an ADORABLE and functional Christmas gift for less than $50.  These would also make great wedding gifts.  

No comments:

Post a Comment