Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog and all the excitement that will ensue.

Let me first start by introducing myself. I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 wonderful girls. My husband is a high school football coach, and for extra money I sell Pampered Chef. I love my life and everything that goes along with it.

The purpose of this blog is to share with all of my friends how my family of four can comfortably live on a teacher's/coach's salary. Trust me, it's hard. But I do it and I've learned how to do it well. Some people find it hard to believe that our grocery budget is $500 a month or that we very rarely go out to eat without a coupon.

So, I hope you will follow along on my "cheap" adventure. I will share budget-friendly recipes, free local activities, and other online deals that I find around cyberspace.

No comments:

Post a Comment